Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Extracting the content from a zip file in AEM

Level 2

Hi,

There is a scenario where,  I drag-drop a zip file into dam, i need to unzip it and scan its contents and if it contains static html page, i need to move it under /content/(some particular folder structure), if it contains images : those should get uploaded as dam assets.

And if it contains styling and other scripts (css & js files) they should get moved under /etc/design/(some particular folder structure).

For example:  I have a test.zip (containing abc.html file, img folder with 5 images, style folder with 2 css and 2 js files), when i drag-drop this into dam : I want abc.html to be uploaded under /content/(some static path), images under /content/dam/(some static path) and css & js files under /etc/desing/(some static path). 

I am planning to do this with the help of a custom workflow.

When i browsed through few blogs, i came across few solutions saying how to extract the zipfile into a particular folder structure in a file system.

I was just curious like how can we extract the zipfile contents and convert them into jcr:nodes of some specific node types.

Please suggest.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9
1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9