Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Extended Journal Component problem

Level 2

Hi Everyone,

I am using AEM6.2 with Communities Feature Pack3.

I have extended the Journal component in the way described here:

GitHub - Adobe-Marketing-Cloud/aem-scf-sample-components-extension: Sample package for AEM Social Co...

Everything works fine, I am able to create new posts and also Edit them with new field, after publishing for the first time.

But after publishing if I refresh the blog page(post list page), posts are not appearing.

I can see data in the JCR under /content/usergenerated.

If I manually change the sling:resourceType of the post/data in JCR to "social/journal/components/hbs/entry_topic", it starts showing on the list page.

But if it is "/apps/custom-blog/components/hbs/entry_topic", the post is not shown in the list.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

It's a known issue and is fixed in one of the hotfixes(no feature pack was released for 6.2 post FP3). Please open a day care request, requesting for 1.10.167.30.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

It's a known issue and is fixed in one of the hotfixes(no feature pack was released for 6.2 post FP3). Please open a day care request, requesting for 1.10.167.30.