Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Exposing assets through OAuth 2.0 access token

Level 1

Hi,

Following AEM guides I was able to enable OAuth 2 authorization in AEM and receive an access token in "profile" scope. However I would like to access more than profile data with this token.

This guide: https://www.albinsblog.com/2017/07/exposing-resources-through-oauth-aem.html mentions an Adobe Granite OAuth Resource Server configuration in configuration console, however I was not able to locate such configuration category in my installation.

Following another guide I was able to implement a custom connector with a custom scope, which has

public String getResourcePath(User user) {

return "/content/dam";
}

public String[] getPrivileges() {

return new String[] {

"crx:replicate",
   "rep:write",
   "jcr:all",
   };
}

in it. I'm able to use this scope, however that still doesn't seem give the token user proper access to asset nodes.

Is there anything I'm missing? I'm using AEM 6.4

Thanks

2 Replies

Level 1

Hi,

Yes, I have seen that post, however the links attached to the answer are broken and I'm not exactly sure on how to implement the Oauth2ResourceServer in my code. I haven't managed to find any working examples so far