Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Export asset list from Dynamic Media Classic

Level 1

Is there an option anywhere in Dynamic Media Classic to export a list of assets, preferably with metadata and info included? I know you can export the assets themselves and all of the info is in the details section, but I can not find a way to export it as a list (like a text file or excel or csv).

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @johncorcoran , I believe there is no option in Dynamic Media Classic to export the list of uploaded/published files as such. However, you can probably check this from your AEM instance by querying /content/dam/<project_name> path and checking for the metadata node having following properties:
dam:scene7Domain (which will give you scene7 domain to identify if this asset was synched)

dam:scene7FileStatus (to check if the status of the asset like PublishComplete, etc.)

This way you will find all the paths to the assets based on your conditions and then you can export them as well.

Hope this helps!

Jineet

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @johncorcoran , I believe there is no option in Dynamic Media Classic to export the list of uploaded/published files as such. However, you can probably check this from your AEM instance by querying /content/dam/<project_name> path and checking for the metadata node having following properties:
dam:scene7Domain (which will give you scene7 domain to identify if this asset was synched)

dam:scene7FileStatus (to check if the status of the asset like PublishComplete, etc.)

This way you will find all the paths to the assets based on your conditions and then you can export them as well.

Hope this helps!

Jineet