I'm having some permission problems, i believe, with the Experience Fragment Component (cq/experience-fragments/editor/components/experiencefragment).
My admin account when selecting the experience fragment component in a page, has access to the edit button in the fragment, that will redirect me to the experience fragment page.
But on another account that has access and all rights to the page, and the experience fragment and it's part of the experience-fragments-editors group i never see this edit button in the experience component.
Are all the permissions same for both the accounts?
Try to create a new user with the same permissions, and verify whether you are able to edit the Experience Fragment.
Also, try to verify the permissions for the non-working account under Access Control List section in crx.
1) Go to crx
2) Select the experience fragment.
3) Go to Access Control tab.
4) Search for your user account and verify the permissions that you have on that XF.
No, the accounts don't have the same permissions, one is the AEM admin account that or course can do everything everywhere. The other one has permissions to do everything on the experience fragments folder, because the user is part of the experience-fragments-editors group that lets you do everything inside the experience fragments folder.
The user has the same permissions in the page where the experience fragment is being used (read, modify, create, delete, replicate).
This are the permissions the user has in the experience fragments folder (there is 3 lines because there are 3 different users):
Based on the screenshot, a non-admin user has read&write ACL. In order to edit a component, you need also add Modify and Delete ACLs
I don't know if it's true, because going from the useradmin page i can see that the user can do pretty much everything with the experience fragments. You can see the image bellow: (there are some folders without the read permission but that is expected, i'm just using the fragments where the user has all the permissions for my tests)
And i even tried to replicate sunjot16 administrator permissions on the folder itself and it didn't work either:
(the highlighted line is the group that i'm using to test this)
Instead of doing them by hand and using useradmin page, we started using the Netcentric AC Tool to manage the permissions. This way we didn't get this issue anymore.