Expand my Community achievements bar.

com.microsoft.aad.adal4j -- Cannot be resolved

Level 1

Hi Team,

I am embedding Microsoft PowerBI into the adobe experience manager(6.4) website using maven dependency to add jars of Microsoft. But I am getting this error (com.microsoft.aad.adal4j -- Cannot be resolved) at Adobe Experience Manager Web Console Bundles. On my local machine, it is working as expected. After building to AEM(6.4), it gives unable to resolve.

Maven command used to build:- mvn -PautoInstallBundle clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true, mvn -PautoInstallPackage clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true

We have tried below dependencies with different versions to resolve it but getting the same issue.

<!-- https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.microsoft.azure/adal4j -->

<dependency>

<groupId>com.microsoft.azure</groupId>

<artifactId>adal4j</artifactId>

<version>1.6.4</version>

<scope>compile</scope>

</dependency>

<!-- https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.microsoft.aad/adal4j -->

<dependency>

<groupId>com.microsoft.aad</groupId>

<artifactId>adal4j</artifactId>

<version>0.0.2</version>

</dependency>

Logfile details exception:-

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to resolve com.ncr.aem.operation0360.aem-ncr-operation0360.core [551](R 551.13): missing requirement [com.ncr.aem.operation0360.aem-ncr-operation0360.core [551](R 551.13)] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=com.microsoft.aad.adal4j) Unresolved requirements: [[com.ncr.aem.operation0360.aem-ncr-operation0360.core [551](R 551.13)] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=com.microsoft.aad.adal4j)])

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to resolve com.ncr.aem.operation0360.aem-ncr-operation0360.core [551](R 551.13): missing requirement [com.ncr.aem.operation0360.aem-ncr-operation0360.core [551](R 551.13)] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=com.microsoft.aad.adal4j) Unresolved requirements: [[com.ncr.aem.operation0360.aem-ncr-operation0360.core [551](R 551.13)] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=com.microsoft.aad.adal4j)]

Any help appreciated and also suggest what would be the correct way to embed the third party .ie(PowerBI) into AEM(6.4).

Thanks, any help appreciated.

1 Reply

Level 1

Hey have you found a solution to this issue? I am having a similar issue with msal4j