Expand my Community achievements bar.

\/etc/designs/default/0.gif does not exist on AEM 6.4

Level 3

Hi,

the path /etc/designs/default/0.gif does not exist on AEM 6.4 and i see this picture on the siteadmin page:

Bildschirmfoto_2019-04-30_um_12_49_27-2.png

Responsible code from the file: /libs/cq/cloudserviceconfigs/widgets/source/CloudServicePanel.js

Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-30 um 12.51.46.png

Thanks!

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

As per the repository restructuring[1] "/etc/design" node was moved to "/libs/settings/wcm/designs"

That being said, the image is loading fine on my local instance and it is read from the path below:

/libs/cq/ui/widgets/themes/default/icons/16x16/siteadmin.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 10.50.11 AM.png

[1] Pomocník pre Adobe Experience Manager | Repository Restructuring in AEM 6.4

Employee Advisor

If you check the screenshot in my last update, the image is getting loaded from "/libs/cq/ui/widgets/themes/default/icons/16x16/siteadmin.png" not from "/libs/settings/wcm/designs/default/resources/0.gif"

That being said, image is loading fine on my local 6.4.4 instance. If you still believe this is a bug, you need to log a daycare ticket with steps to reproduce this issue on a vanilla instance.

Level 3

Yes, but i have custom cloud configuration, not an ootb cloud configuration.

And my configuration don't have a serviceUrl property.

And if serviceUrl is missing, the picture from /etc/designs/default/0.gif is loaded. (see responsible code)

Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-30 um 12.51.46.png

But the picture under /etc/designs/default/0.gif does not exist. This one was moved to /libs/settings/wcm/designs/default/resources/0.gif.

But the reference in the ootb js file under /libs/cq/cloudserviceconfigs/widgets/source/CloudServicePanel.js was not changed.

This is AEM bug!