Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Error while opening the page properties of DAM assets in AEM 6.5.10

Community Advisor

Hi All - We have recently installed SP 10 pack in AEM 6.5 version.

We are getting the below ERROR while accessing the page properties of DAM assets in Touch UI : and we are not seeing any errors in logs.

Rajakp_0-1639061896994.png

Please note - we are able to access the page properties of DAM assets in classic UI console.

Did anyone face the same issue ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi All,

This is a known bug in AEM 6.5 SP10 and Adobe Engineering Team is working to resolve this issue in SP12.
Until a permanent fix for this bug is released, we can try the following workaround in your lower environment (Dev or Stage):

1. In CRXDE, replace sling:resourceType on
/libs/dam/content/schemaeditors/forms/references/granite:rendercondition/featureflag
with
granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/renderconditions/simple

Best practice is to do an overlay for this change under /apps because changing something directly under /libs is usually not recommended.
2. If the Changes in /apps doesn't work - make the changes in /libs (but Not recommended)
3. The permanent fix for this will be included in AEM 6.5 SP12, which is scheduled to be released on Feb. 24, 2022.

Regards,

Raja

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4

hello @Raja-kp 

have you checked the system/console/bundle weather all the bundles are in active state..?

and did you wait for 5min after the service pack is installed.?

you should leave you system idle state for about 4min after the service pack is installed.! as it is necessary for the service pack to install all the new services and load the instance with the new changes.

even I faced similar issue with the service pack and I'm using service pack 6.9.1 and this is working perfectly.

kindly ignore if my answer doesn't sound useful.

thanks

Community Advisor

Thanks for your response. We had upgraded AEM to 6.5.10 two months ago but we have noticed this issue now.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi All,

This is a known bug in AEM 6.5 SP10 and Adobe Engineering Team is working to resolve this issue in SP12.
Until a permanent fix for this bug is released, we can try the following workaround in your lower environment (Dev or Stage):

1. In CRXDE, replace sling:resourceType on
/libs/dam/content/schemaeditors/forms/references/granite:rendercondition/featureflag
with
granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/renderconditions/simple

Best practice is to do an overlay for this change under /apps because changing something directly under /libs is usually not recommended.
2. If the Changes in /apps doesn't work - make the changes in /libs (but Not recommended)
3. The permanent fix for this will be included in AEM 6.5 SP12, which is scheduled to be released on Feb. 24, 2022.

Regards,

Raja