Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Error while exporting Experience Fragment from local AEM to Adobe Target

Level 4

Hello Experts,

I am getting below error while exporting Experience Fragment from local AEM to Adobe Target 

zxC.PNG

25.05.2020 03:15:58.319 *WARN* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1590390943951] GET /editor.html/content/experience-fragments/target_fragments/ak---fragment1/master.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.caconfig.resource.impl.def.DefaultConfigurationResourceResolvingStrategy Ignoring reference to /conf/we-retail/settings from /conf/we-retail/settings - Probably misconfigured as it ends with '/settings'
25.05.2020 03:16:22.784 *INFO* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1590390980294] GET /libs/wcm/core/content/components.1590390968783.json HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.components.ComponentServlet provided components.
25.05.2020 03:16:38.971 *WARN* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1590390998281] POST /libs/cq/experience-fragments/content/commons/targetexporter.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.request.RequestData SlingRequestProgressTracker not found in request attributes
25.05.2020 03:16:42.637 *INFO* [sling-default-4-health-org.apache.sling.discovery.oak.SynchronizedClocksHealthCheck] org.apache.sling.discovery.oak.SynchronizedClocksHealthCheck execute: no topology connectors connected to local instance.
25.05.2020 03:16:45.019 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1590390998281] POST /libs/cq/experience-fragments/content/commons/targetexporter.html HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.cq.xf.impl.adobetarget.exporter.AbstractExperienceFragmentExporter Create offer request failed!
API request failed
com.day.cq.analytics.testandtarget.TestandtargetException: Create offer request failed!
at com.day.cq.analytics.testandtarget.impl.RestApiAdapter.create(RestApiAdapter.java:114) [com.adobe.cq.cq-target-integration:1.3.28]
at com.day.cq.analytics.testandtarget.impl.RestApiAdapter.createOffer(RestApiAdapter.java:97) [com.adobe.cq.cq-target-integration:1.3.28]
at com.day.cq.analytics.testandtarget.impl.TestandtargetServiceImpl.createHTMLOffer(TestandtargetServiceImpl.java:65) [com.adobe.cq.cq-target-integration:1.3.28]
at com.day.cq.analytics.testandtarget.impl.TestandtargetCampaignMediatorImpl.syncOffer(TestandtargetCampaignMediatorImpl.java:537) [com.adobe.cq.cq-target-integration:1.3.28]
Caused by: com.day.cq.analytics.testandtarget.impl.service.WebServiceException: API request failed
at com.day.cq.analytics.testandtarget.impl.service.WebServiceImpl.request(WebServiceImpl.java:610) [com.adobe.cq.cq-target-integration:1.3.28]
at com.day.cq.analytics.testandtarget.impl.service.WebServiceImpl.request(WebServiceImpl.java:564) [com.adobe.cq.cq-target-integration:1.3.28]
at com.day.cq.analytics.testandtarget.impl.service.WebServiceImpl.createOffer(WebServiceImpl.java:265) [com.adobe.cq.cq-target-integration:1.3.28]
at com.day.cq.analytics.testandtarget.impl.RestApiAdapter.create(RestApiAdapter.java:109) [com.adobe.cq.cq-target-integration:1.3.28]
... 147 common frames omitted
Caused by: com.day.cq.analytics.testandtarget.impl.service.WebServiceException: Unexpected response status code [403] for request [https://mc.adobe.io/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpartner/target/offers/content ].
{"httpStatus":403,"requestId":"QGumpPGNen1h519l19N6ik1lNjiUVS2K","requestTime":"2020-05-25T07:16:45.410Z","errors":[{"errorCode":"Forbidden.Resource","message":"Access denied. To perform this operation, all of the following privileges are required \"[editor]\"."}]}
at com.day.cq.analytics.testandtarget.impl.service.WebServiceImpl.request(WebServiceImpl.java:607) [com.adobe.cq.cq-target-integration:1.3.28]
... 150 common frames omitted
25.05.2020 03:17:42.636 *INFO* [sling-default-5-health-org.apache.sling.discovery.oak.SynchronizedClocksHealthCheck] org.apache.sling.discovery.oak.SynchronizedClocksHealthCheck execute: no topology connectors connected to local instance.

I am already done the related configurations 

dsfdfd.PNGsdddfs.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello Arun,

I ran into similar issue while working on my local instance.

Please give the "Editor" role to the integration and wait for some time.

It worked for me. Also, review the section "Assigning privileges to the Integration" here

Regards,

Vishu

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Employee Advisor

Checking the error it seems you do not have the correct permissions on the target side. Can you ask some one from the target team to add you as an approver and then try again ?

Level 4
@Jaideep_Brar I have admin access to the target sandbox and in integration tab I have given selected integration a Approver access then also I am getting the same error. What else the issue can be?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello Arun,

I ran into similar issue while working on my local instance.

Please give the "Editor" role to the integration and wait for some time.

It worked for me. Also, review the section "Assigning privileges to the Integration" here

Regards,

Vishu

Level 4

@ Vish_dhaliwal - yeah, thanks .. i tried again today and i was able to export .looks like after we change the role from Observer to Editor or Approver , it takes time to reflect in TArget server

I am also facing the same issue , but even after changing the role from approver to editor still facing the same issue