Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Error: page node showing as null

Level 1

I am scanning PDF version of invoices.  Occasionally, I am getting an error from the third-party software showing 'page node 9118480 is null' and stopping all progress of the scan.  Submitted question to software developer, but I know I am not going to get a useful solution on their end.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Trying to get more information. If the third party software scanning the nodes under content, is there a node with name 9118480  under the content tree? If the node exists we can check if the node is corrupted (Or different from other nodes that were successful) or removing that node for just checking if the software continues scanning or fails on another node that exists. We need to know how the third party reads the AEM repo (which is understandable the support team may not have much idea)

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Trying to get more information. If the third party software scanning the nodes under content, is there a node with name 9118480  under the content tree? If the node exists we can check if the node is corrupted (Or different from other nodes that were successful) or removing that node for just checking if the software continues scanning or fails on another node that exists. We need to know how the third party reads the AEM repo (which is understandable the support team may not have much idea)

Level 1
I don't see any nodes in the document. Or, at least, it is not clear that I should be looking elsewhere.

Level 1
Ah, I realize I may have put this in the wrong place. This is for a generic PDF.