Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Error log

Level 4

Hi Team,

We are getting below error in our one of instance

15.08.2022 11:26:12.215 ERROR [10.122.88.120 [1660577172204] GET /content/marketing-site/gold-standard-pages/quotations.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly.render.ObjectModel Cannot access method tags on object com.demoapp.infra.core.models.PageSeoModel@16394ee4 java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null

Anyone can help me here to understand the error and resolution of it.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @skumari1 

Faced a similar issue in the past. Try to refresh the bundle, it will resolve the issue.

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @skumari1 

Faced a similar issue in the past. Try to refresh the bundle, it will resolve the issue.

Thanks

Level 4

Hi @ksh_ingole7 

I have tried to replicate the issue in my local and i was able to. Then i have refresh the bundle and then again hit the url for which i was getting the error.  I am still getting the same error.

Could you look into it.

14.09.2022 17:16:51.083 *ERROR* [[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1] [1663156008626] GET /content/infra-core/us/en/qa-automation.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly.render.ObjectModel Cannot access method tags on object com.vanguard.infra.core.models.PageSeoModel@9658eb
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: null
	at com.demoapp.infra.core.models.PageSeoModel.getTags(PageSeoModel.java:87) [infra-core.core:1.20.0.SNAPSHOT]