Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Error log

Level 4

Hi Team,

We are getting below error in our one of instance

15.08.2022 11:26:12.215 ERROR [10.122.88.120 [1660577172204] GET /content/marketing-site/gold-standard-pages/quotations.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly.render.ObjectModel Cannot access method tags on object com.demoapp.infra.core.models.PageSeoModel@16394ee4 java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null

Anyone can help me here to understand the error and resolution of it.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @skumari1 

Faced a similar issue in the past. Try to refresh the bundle, it will resolve the issue.

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @skumari1 

Faced a similar issue in the past. Try to refresh the bundle, it will resolve the issue.

Thanks

Level 4

Hi @ksh_ingole7 

I have tried to replicate the issue in my local and i was able to. Then i have refresh the bundle and then again hit the url for which i was getting the error.  I am still getting the same error.

Could you look into it.

14.09.2022 17:16:51.083 *ERROR* [[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1] [1663156008626] GET /content/infra-core/us/en/qa-automation.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly.render.ObjectModel Cannot access method tags on object com.vanguard.infra.core.models.PageSeoModel@9658eb
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: null
	at com.demoapp.infra.core.models.PageSeoModel.getTags(PageSeoModel.java:87) [infra-core.core:1.20.0.SNAPSHOT]