Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Error in Set up local AEM Runtime

Level 2

I am brand new to AEM. Followed this tutorial to setup local AEM runtime. The authoring tool started without any issue. But the publishing tool failed. A redirect happens after the server is up. Got 404 on http://localhost:4503/content.html. Does anyone know what is going on? Thanks.

I use a M1 MacBook Pro. Montery 12.1.3

Here is the system env.

java 11.0.15 2022-04-19 LTS
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 18.9 (build 11.0.15+8-LTS-149)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 18.9 (build 11.0.15+8-LTS-149, mixed mode)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thank you very much! I was able to play around now.

Yes, I am setting the AEM as Cloud on my local. 

I could  login on localhost:4503/libs/granite/core/content/login.html. Then immediately I was redirect to  localhost:4503/content.html. Have no idea how the redirect happened.

It will be really helpful if  the two urls you mentioned above were include in the tutorial.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 2

Not Found

Cannot serve request to /content.html in org.apache.sling.servlets.get.DefaultGetServlet

Request Progress:

0 TIMER_START{Request Processing}
      3 COMMENT timer_end format is {<elapsed microseconds>,<timer name>} <optional message>
     13 LOG Method=GET, PathInfo=null
    131 TIMER_START{handleSecurity}
   6332 TIMER_END{6198,handleSecurity} authenticator org.apache.sling.auth.core.impl.SlingAuthenticator@40751a32 returns true
   6848 TIMER_START{ResourceResolution}
   8214 TIMER_END{1365,ResourceResolution} URI=/content.html resolves to Resource=JcrNodeResource, type=sling:OrderedFolder, superType=null, path=/content
   8224 LOG Resource Path Info: SlingRequestPathInfo: path='/content', selectorString='null', extension='html', suffix='null'
   8224 TIMER_START{ServletResolution}
   8228 TIMER_START{resolveServlet(/content)}
   8256 TIMER_END{24,resolveServlet(/content)} Using servlet org.apache.sling.servlets.get.DefaultGetServlet
   8263 TIMER_END{35,ServletResolution} URI=/content.html handled by Servlet=org.apache.sling.servlets.get.DefaultGetServlet
   8268 LOG Applying Requestfilters
   8488 LOG Calling filter: com.adobe.granite.resourceresolverhelper.impl.ResourceResolverHelperImpl
   8510 LOG Calling filter: org.apache.sling.security.impl.ContentDispositionFilter
   8526 LOG Calling filter: com.adobe.granite.csrf.impl.CSRFFilter
   8535 LOG Calling filter: org.apache.sling.i18n.impl.I18NFilter
   8545 LOG Calling filter: com.adobe.granite.httpcache.impl.InnerCacheFilter
   8556 LOG Calling filter: org.apache.sling.rewriter.impl.RewriterFilter
   8561 LOG Calling filter: com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.WCMRequestFilter
   8899 LOG Calling filter: com.adobe.cq.wcm.core.components.internal.servlets.CoreFormHandlingServlet
   8906 LOG Calling filter: com.adobe.granite.optout.impl.OptOutFilter
   8916 LOG Calling filter: com.day.cq.wcm.foundation.forms.impl.FormsHandlingServlet
   8932 LOG Calling filter: com.day.cq.dam.core.impl.servlet.DisableLegacyServletFilter
   8938 LOG Calling filter: org.apache.sling.engine.impl.debug.RequestProgressTrackerLogFilter
   8942 LOG Calling filter: com.day.cq.wcm.mobile.core.impl.redirect.RedirectFilter
   8949 LOG Calling filter: com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.AuthoringUIModeServiceImpl
   8956 LOG Calling filter: com.adobe.granite.rest.assets.impl.AssetContentDispositionFilter
   8963 LOG Calling filter: com.adobe.granite.requests.logging.impl.RequestLoggerImpl
   8971 LOG Calling filter: com.adobe.granite.rest.impl.servlet.ApiResourceFilter
  11611 LOG Calling filter: com.day.cq.dam.core.impl.servlet.ActivityRecordHandler
  11667 LOG Calling filter: com.day.cq.dam.core.impl.assetlinkshare.AdhocAssetShareAuthHandler
  11691 LOG Applying Componentfilters
  11697 LOG Calling filter: com.day.cq.personalization.impl.TargetComponentFilter
  11710 LOG Calling filter: com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.page.PageLockFilter
  11724 LOG Calling filter: com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.WCMComponentFilter
  11943 LOG Calling filter: com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.monitoring.PageComponentRequestFilter
  11949 LOG Calling filter: com.adobe.granite.metrics.knownerrors.impl.ErrorLoggingComponentFilter
  11954 LOG Calling filter: com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.WCMDebugFilter
  11975 TIMER_START{org.apache.sling.servlets.get.DefaultGetServlet#0}
  11993 LOG No renderer for extension html
  12010 LOG Applying Error filters
  12015 LOG Calling filter: org.apache.sling.i18n.impl.I18NFilter
  12020 LOG Calling filter: org.apache.sling.rewriter.impl.RewriterFilter
  12241 TIMER_START{handleError:status=404}
  12301 TIMER_END{58,handleError:status=404} Using handler BundledScriptServlet (/libs/sling/servlet/errorhandler/404.jsp)
  17273 LOG Adding the bindings of com.day.cq.wcm.scripting.impl.WCMBindingsValuesProvider took 1400 microseconds which is above the hardcoded limit of 1000 microseconds; if this message appears often it indicates that this BindingsValuesProvider has an impact on general page rendering performance.
  17276 LOG Adding bindings took 1576 microseconds
  23020 LOG Found processor for post processing ProcessorConfiguration: {contentTypes=[text/html], order=-1, active=true, valid=true, processErrorResponse=true, pipeline=(generator=Config(type=htmlparser, config={}), transformers=(Config(type=linkchecker, config={}), Config(type=mobile, config=JcrPropertyMap [node=Node[NodeDelegate{tree=/libs/cq/config/rewriter/default/transformer-mobile: { jcr:primaryType = nt:unstructured, component-optional = true}}], values={jcr:primaryType=nt:unstructured, component-optional=true}]), Config(type=mobiledebug, config=JcrPropertyMap [node=Node[NodeDelegate{tree=/libs/cq/config/rewriter/default/transformer-mobiledebug: { jcr:primaryType = nt:unstructured, component-optional = true}}], values={jcr:primaryType=nt:unstructured, component-optional=true}]), Config(type=contentsync, config=JcrPropertyMap [node=Node[NodeDelegate{tree=/libs/cq/config/rewriter/default/transformer-contentsync: { jcr:primaryType = nt:unstructured, component-optional = true}}], values={jcr:primaryType=nt:unstructured, component-optional=true}]), serializer=Config(type=htmlwriter, config={}))}
  25714 TIMER_END{25712,Request Processing} Dumping SlingRequestProgressTracker Entries

Community Advisor

Are you setting the AEM as Cloud on your local?

First, there is no localhost:4503/content.html. Try login here: localhost:4503/libs/granite/core/content/login.html and go to: localhost:4503/crx/de. If you're seeing this then your server is up and running fine. If you want to go to UI then try this: http://localhost:4503/aem/start.html (this works only after you login the above url).

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thank you very much! I was able to play around now.

Yes, I am setting the AEM as Cloud on my local. 

I could  login on localhost:4503/libs/granite/core/content/login.html. Then immediately I was redirect to  localhost:4503/content.html. Have no idea how the redirect happened.

It will be really helpful if  the two urls you mentioned above were include in the tutorial.

Level 1

I just ran into the same issue after going through the setup documentation. If content.html is not a valid page, why is it the default page when going to the site root or after after successful login? Why does the application not load a valid page instead?

Community Advisor

Hi,

This is expected. Publisher by default redirects you to /content page after login but if you want you can change to any other page from using the OSGI configuration called “Day CQ Root Mapping” 

But you can access any page of publisher without login, just type url.

Arun Patidar