to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Error during uploading package in AEM 6.5

vandanasharma
Level 2
Level 2

*ERROR* [FelixDispatchQueue] IA_Wrapper_Services.core FrameworkEvent ERROR (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to resolve IA_Wrapper_Services.core [582](R 582.0): missing requirement [IA_Wrapper_Services.core [582](R 582.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.sling.event.jobs)(version>=1.5.0)(version<=2.0.0)) Unresolved requirements: [[IA_Wrapper_Services.core [582](R 582.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.sling.event.jobs)(version>=1.5.0)(version<=2.0.0))])
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to resolve IA_Wrapper_Services.core [582](R 582.0): missing requirement [IA_Wrapper_Services.core [582](R 582.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.sling.event.jobs)(version>=1.5.0)(version<=2.0.0)) Unresolved requirements: [[IA_Wrapper_Services.core [582](R 582.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.sling.event.jobs)(version>=1.5.0)(version<=2.0.0))]
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:4368)
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2281)
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1539)
at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:308)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

4 Replies
vandanasharma
Level 2
Level 2

I need urgent help on it. Anyone has any idea about it

Andrew_Khoury
Employee
Employee

Your maven pom.xml file for bundle IA_Wrapper_Services.core has the dependency for org.sling.apache.event set with the wrong version (mismatch to 6.5 version).  Please match your dependency version config for org.apache.sling.event in the pom.xml to match the bundle in /system/console/bundles.

vandanasharma
Level 2
Level 2
I am completely new in JAVA and AEM. Can you please tell me. how can do it
vandanasharma
Level 2
Level 2
I am completely new in JAVA and AEM. Can you please tell me. how can I do it