Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Error during uploading package in AEM 6.5

Level 2

*ERROR* [FelixDispatchQueue] IA_Wrapper_Services.core FrameworkEvent ERROR (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to resolve IA_Wrapper_Services.core [582](R 582.0): missing requirement [IA_Wrapper_Services.core [582](R 582.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.sling.event.jobs)(version>=1.5.0)(version<=2.0.0)) Unresolved requirements: [[IA_Wrapper_Services.core [582](R 582.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.sling.event.jobs)(version>=1.5.0)(version<=2.0.0))])
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to resolve IA_Wrapper_Services.core [582](R 582.0): missing requirement [IA_Wrapper_Services.core [582](R 582.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.sling.event.jobs)(version>=1.5.0)(version<=2.0.0)) Unresolved requirements: [[IA_Wrapper_Services.core [582](R 582.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.sling.event.jobs)(version>=1.5.0)(version<=2.0.0))]
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:4368)
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2281)
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1539)
at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:308)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

4 Replies

Level 2

I need urgent help on it. Anyone has any idea about it

Employee

Your maven pom.xml file for bundle IA_Wrapper_Services.core has the dependency for org.sling.apache.event set with the wrong version (mismatch to 6.5 version).  Please match your dependency version config for org.apache.sling.event in the pom.xml to match the bundle in /system/console/bundles.

Level 2
I am completely new in JAVA and AEM. Can you please tell me. how can do it

Level 2
I am completely new in JAVA and AEM. Can you please tell me. how can I do it