Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Environment issues in my AEM development instance

Level 4

We are using AEM 6.5.7 and there are couple of issues coming up in my development server.

• Issue 1: When we try to edit and apply the changes in any component. We receive the "Forbidden Error".
  • Issue 2: When we publish any AEM page, we are seeing an error "ERROR Failed to retrieve references for the selected page" on top of the page.

Issue 1:

samsundar23_0-1625471869858.png

Issue 2:

samsundar23_2-1625472081981.png

When we debugged for both these issues, the root cause seems to be same and we received an error in the browser console at granite.min.js:7

Please find the below code snippet corresponding to it.

samsundar23_3-1625472521728.png

Kindly let us know any resolution for this problem.
We are unsure about the root cause behind this problem.

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@samsundar23 Please check if the user has create/modify permission. Please refer to below URL for "ERROR Failed to retrieve references for the selected page" issue.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager-forms/publishing-error-fai....

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@samsundar23 Please check if the user has create/modify permission. Please refer to below URL for "ERROR Failed to retrieve references for the selected page" issue.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager-forms/publishing-error-fai....

Community Advisor

Hi,

Is your Author behind the dispatcher? If yes then check the CSRF-Token header is present or not in post request when you update the component.

try with direct Author access as well?

Arun Patidar