Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

[EMAIL CAMPAIGN] Create a Non-GeoMetrixx email campaign, or in other words a new custom campaign

Level 4

Hi All,

I would like to create an email campaign and leverage on the existing campaign email template "Adobe Campaign Email (AC 6.1)" (which can be found under the geometrixx).

Following are the steps which I did to create email campaign content to replicate the structure of geometrixx outdoors.

Step1: Create a brand poc_001

Step2: Create a Master Area

Step3: Create a Campaign named E-Mail Campaign

campaign_010.JPG

Step4: Create an email content from the available templates, but the Adobe Campaign V6.1 template is not available, but this is available in Geometrixx Site.

campaign_008.JPG

campaign_009.JPG

When creating a new page under E-Mail Campaigns in GeoMetrixx the Adobe Campaign V6.1 is available as shown below

campaign_005.JPG

campaign_006.JPG

campaign_007.JPG

Can some share how to make the Adobe Campaign Email (AC 6.1) be available in the custom campaign that I created.

Any link to a document, could be helpful, as I can only find documents that either explain about creating email campaign inside geometrixx or creating a campaign for offer, segments, targets etc which I do not need.

Document for Campaign:

Creating a campaign in AEM 6.2

https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-2/sites/authoring/using/setting-up-your-campaign.html

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Here is the solution:

By Adding the path to my new campaign email page to the allowed paths of the Campaign email template, I am able to create the email with the Adobe Campaign V6.1 template.

campaign_011.JPG

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 4

Here is the solution:

By Adding the path to my new campaign email page to the allowed paths of the Campaign email template, I am able to create the email with the Adobe Campaign V6.1 template.

campaign_011.JPG