Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Editable template

Level 3

Hi,

I have couple of static templates working for site. Now I want one more template and I created editable template.

Now the problem is, I set allowed template path in site's property and when I create page under site, it only showing editable template and not showing the static template.

Is there a way I can show both static and editable template for selection at the time of page creation?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Add cq:allowedTemplate property in your root page and add path for both of your static and editable templates as given below

cq:allowedTemplates="[/conf/yourprojectname/settings/wcm/templates/.*,/apps/yourprojectname/templates/.*]"

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

@hptarora 

I am loading both templates (static and editable) in same the same site.

Please update the static page's component with property allowedPaths -- (String[]) -- /content/.+   

Thanks,
Nikhil

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Add cq:allowedTemplate property in your root page and add path for both of your static and editable templates as given below

cq:allowedTemplates="[/conf/yourprojectname/settings/wcm/templates/.*,/apps/yourprojectname/templates/.*]"