Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dynamic Rendition - Original Size and Resolution

Level 1

Hello! I am an AEM Author user working with an AEM Delegate. I am in need of a function and I am not sure if it is possible.

I would like to use the Dynamic Rendition option to download different color profiles of images, but keeping the original size and resolution. It appears that you have to make a preset for the size, but the image sizes I'm working with all differ so much and it would be a pain to enter the size of the image every time especially for batches.

We have different types of artists who need to download from the image library for sRGB, Adobe RGB, and CMYK, but it would be a hassle to have 3 versions for every kind of image.

Can anyone point me to the right direction or have and advice/tips?

Thanks!

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

This is proivded OOTB by brandportal. You can read more at [1]

NOTE: Brandportal requires a different license than AEM.

[1] Apply image presets or dynamic renditions

Level 1

If you could clarify for me, how do I ask the AEM partner to setup a preset that doesn't change the original size of the image? We do have Brand Portal. I am told that they need for me to give them a specific size and resolution, but I don't want to change that for the images. I just want clients to be able to download original size and resolution, but choose RGB, sRGB, and CMYK for their needs.