Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Dramatic increase in size of content pages

Community Advisor

Hello,

We have around 2000 pages under /content/xyz. The package size for /content/xyz was always around 11MB. But in the last one month the size has increased to 160MB. One of my guesses is that the author is dragging and dropping the asset inside image component(core image component) which is contributing the increase in size. Could there be any other reasons for this huge size?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

That's a good hypthesis, there are barely other ways how it grow by a factor of more than 10 without the number of pages exploding.

You could create a content-package for it and examine it then. Or you can drill down further using the report tools and at some point looking into the details using CRX DE.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

That's a good hypthesis, there are barely other ways how it grow by a factor of more than 10 without the number of pages exploding.

You could create a content-package for it and examine it then. Or you can drill down further using the report tools and at some point looking into the details using CRX DE.

Community Advisor

@Jörg_Hoh Thank you for your response. It looks like the page thumbnail is adding to the increase in size. I will have to investigate it further.