Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

doubt in generating cq reports

Level 2

Hi All,

doubt in the report generation

can some one help me to get the value from the below node structure(screenshot) in the reports.

IN the test node i have a property called "richtext".  i tried multiple ways but cannot get the value in the test node. but i am able to get the value in the jcr:content node. i tried using subpath and Resolvers.

can someone please tell me how should i form the "definitions" in the reports

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

the ugc report search for cq:Comment nodes & your node is way above it & does not work.  Read the document scott shared & define the query at page level rather than comment level then using subpath your report can be generated. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Could you post snapshot of

1. node structure &
  2. your report column defnition

Level 10

Have you read through this AEM doc topic titled:

"Reporting" @ https://dev.day.com/docs/en/cq/current/administering/reporting.html.

Please let us know. 

Thxs

Level 2

HI

I have already read the link you sent and now generating the custom report.

I have extended the UGC report and customizing it. I am able to get the values from the jcr:content but i am unable to get the values from the path jcr:content/content/test/richtext where richtext has the value that i required.

I would also like to know is it possible to get the value from the path jcr:content/content/test/richtext, If yes please help me in getting the value

[img]report.jpg[/img]

Level 2

HI Sham,

I am not sure what should i gv in the definition.

below is the screenshot of my node structure

[img]report.jpg[/img]

Correct answer by
Level 10

the ugc report search for cq:Comment nodes & your node is way above it & does not work.  Read the document scott shared & define the query at page level rather than comment level then using subpath your report can be generated. 

Level 2

HI all,

THis is resolved. I retrived the value from the jcr:path and resolverConfig