Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Disable or ommit quality check for ACS Commons provided as a dependency

Level 1

We have Cloud Manager repository which contains project that provides (within "all" submodule) ACS Commons package.

This leads to problem that Cloud Manager reports issues from ACS Commons and the report has to be overridden in order to deploy the entire project into AEM instances. From my perspective, this approval seems to be "a broken window pattern", to the extent no one will trust the code scan report as it "always contains some detected issues".

Is there a way to "trust" some particular dependencies? We would like to keep ACS Commons, on the other hand it would be very hard to fork it and maintain that version which has no concerns on code quality gate.

Thanks for your help!

Dawid Pura

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @dawidpurapmicom ,

There is an open Github issue raised for this

https://github.com/Adobe-Consulting-Services/acs-aem-commons/issues/2604 

Level 1

Just to be honest, the question was more about:

Is there a way to "trust" some particular dependencies? We would like to keep ACS Commons, on the other hand it would be very hard to fork it and maintain that version which has no concerns on code quality gate.

I genuinely don't know that is the answer. What about the other dependencies we will face?