Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Dialog tabs does not show in IE

Level 6

I have a requirement to add dynamically tabs in dialog which will contain different xtypes. So, I have written a listner to add tabs on click of a button(this button seats inside of dialog). Now on click of "ok" button, again another listener will be called which will create node structure in CRX corresponding to newly added tabs info. and it will refresh the page by calling CQ.Util.reload(CQ.WCM.getContentWindow()). 

Problem- Now again when dialog is opened then I can see the newly added tabs within the dialog in Chrome/Firefox but not in IE. I checked the cache but it seems it does not depends on cache because /dialog.overlay.infinity.json pulls the correct info but IE is unable to display newly added tabs unless I refresh the page manually. 

Any suggestion is appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi sam,

Please check the OR/ AND split in workflows. Something very close to what you intend to achieve is already present there.

You can utilise this for your component.

Regards

Harry

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi sam,

Please check the OR/ AND split in workflows. Something very close to what you intend to achieve is already present there.

You can utilise this for your component.

Regards

Harry

Level 6

OR/AND split component uses cq:listners which calls PAGE_REFRESH, and I also followed the same way but no luck

Level 6

Thanks Harry, let me a take a look