Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Dialog is not loading in AEM 6.5 [Observed the logs below]

Level 1

Hi Everyone!
Whenever I am uploading a related package, I am getting the following error in error.log while opening any dialog in a page. Please help with any suggestion/ solution.

*WARN* [10.104.102.152 [1599740328766] GET /mnt/override/apps/project/commons/components/content/heroComponent/_cq_dialog.html/content/www/us/en/homepage/jcr:content/heroComponentPillar1 HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.components.ComponentCacheImpl No component node found at /apps/project/getdatasourceheroComponentcategory
*ERROR* [10.104.102.152 [1599740328766] GET /mnt/override/apps/project/commons/components/content/heroComponent/_cq_dialog.html/content/www/us/en/homepage/jcr:content/heroComponentPillar1 HTTP/1.1] libs.granite.ui.components.foundation.form.field Unable to render field
org.apache.sling.api.scripting.ScriptEvaluationException: 
	at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.call(DefaultSlingScript.java:416) [org.apache.sling.scripting.core:2.0.56]
	at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.eval(DefaultSlingScript.java:184) [org.apache.sling.scripting.core:2.0.56]
	at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.service(DefaultSlingScript.java:491) [org.apache.sling.scripting.core:2.0.56]

@kautuk_sahni  @arunpatidar  @Vijayalakshmi_S  

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sudeshna1992,

Can you share the below details

• Component dialog XML here - heroComponentPillar used in the page path - /content/www/us/en/homepage/jcr:content/heroComponentPillar1
  • Background on from when the issue is occurring
  • Is AEM 6.5 instance upgraded or fresh install type.

Per the error statement(Issue in rendering field resource), I suspect the issue should be in the fields used as part of the dialog.

Example, textfield(/libs/granite/ui/components/foundation/form/textfield) or all form based granite fields inherits from field(/libs/granite/ui/components/foundation/form/field) component which is part of the error mentioned below (libs.granite.ui.components.foundation.form.field Unable to render field)

Regarding the warning, could see Data Source is used. Can you check the path and share details of the same - /apps/project/getdatasourceheroComponentcategory

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sudeshna1992,

Can you share the below details

• Component dialog XML here - heroComponentPillar used in the page path - /content/www/us/en/homepage/jcr:content/heroComponentPillar1
  • Background on from when the issue is occurring
  • Is AEM 6.5 instance upgraded or fresh install type.

Per the error statement(Issue in rendering field resource), I suspect the issue should be in the fields used as part of the dialog.

Example, textfield(/libs/granite/ui/components/foundation/form/textfield) or all form based granite fields inherits from field(/libs/granite/ui/components/foundation/form/field) component which is part of the error mentioned below (libs.granite.ui.components.foundation.form.field Unable to render field)

Regarding the warning, could see Data Source is used. Can you check the path and share details of the same - /apps/project/getdatasourceheroComponentcategory

Community Advisor

The error says that herocompnnet has a dropdown which uses below datasource which is not found

/apps/project/getdatasourceheroComponentcategory

Arun Patidar