Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Default image URL in Adobe Search and Promote

Level 4

Hi,

After indexing product metadata in Adobe Search and Promote, I noticed few image URLs are broken in Reports-> Data view. Is there are way in S&P to update the broken image URLs to default image URL after indexing is done?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @kishore_polsani ,

Check if default image path is mapped in the presentation template under results tag and remap it to the correct path

There are two ways to hardcode the results,

1. In index connector, where you can actually hardcode the results.(Settings-->Crawling-->Index Connector) . Basically the xml to which you map.

2. When you are retrieving the results from SNP, if imageURL is null then provide some default url in the code or from the models.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @kishore_polsani ,

Check if default image path is mapped in the presentation template under results tag and remap it to the correct path

1. In index connector, where you can actually hardcode the results.(Settings-->Crawling-->Index Connector) . Basically the xml to which you map.

2. When you are retrieving the results from SNP, if imageURL is null then provide some default url in the code or from the models.

Level 4

I have below tag in presentation template. How can we add the default path here, and this default path should be added only if actual image URL is broken.

<field name="imageUrl"><![CDATA[<guided-result-field gsname="imageUrl" />]]></field>

Level 2