Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

DatePicker field after adding field cannot be marked empty

Level 3

Hi All,

After using the default datepicker (granite/ui/components/foundation/form/datepicker) in page properties when I try to fill in the value in the dialog it works fine as expected. But later when I try to empty the field or remove value from there then it still stays and also in the repository.

Anyone has idea about it ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

I tried above in AEM6.3 with Coral2 and Coral3 date picker, both working as expected i.e. values getting deleted from repository after emptying date picker field.

Can you try with coral3 component granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/datepicker

Thanks

Arun

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

I tried above in AEM6.3 with Coral2 and Coral3 date picker, both working as expected i.e. values getting deleted from repository after emptying date picker field.

Can you try with coral3 component granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/datepicker

Thanks

Arun

Arun Patidar

Level 10

Agreed - use the latest one which is granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/datepicker.

Level 3

Thanks it worked for me It's bit of a inconsistency that other sections of the page properties still have issues if you extend OOTB page component as they are still with the old one. NVM I'll update to use the new coral ui one