Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

DAM Update asset workflow not visible in create workflow floating section

Level 5

Hi There,

We have done some customization to the DAM asset update workflow. After that, it got vanished from the "create workflow -> Select model dropdown" section. 

The model is available in the workflow models section. Not sure why it is not visible in the floating section of "create workflow".

Models section :

workflow-model.png

Create Workflow - Select Model - List (No DAM Asset Update Model) :

workflow-list.png

Please let me know your suggestions on the same.

Thanks,

Ravi Joshi

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Also, please check wcm tag property for update_asset workflow, if it is true, it will not appear in drop down list. This can tag can be removed from workflow properties and save. This should also be synced with runtime workflow model

krati_garg_0-1671045885721.png

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi 

Please check the location of the workflow model after you have edited or customized as per this document.

Make sure they are in correct locations

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/developing/extending-aem/extending-wor...

Hope this is helpful

Level 5

@krati_garg We are using admin credentials for this purpose. I have re-validated the access level. User has the admin-level access.

Employee Advisor

@ravi_joshi Can you share a screen shot of user permissions for following Hierarchy

/var/workflow/models
/var/workflow/models/dam/update_asset

The datasource for the DropDown shown above, is getting populated via
/libs/cq/gui/components/coral/common/admin/timeline/events/workflow/datasources/models/models.jsp
This JSP get models via  wfSession.getModels(). WorkflowSession depends upon user permission over these Workflow Models.

krati_garg_0-1670951261591.png

Please validate this, if it is still not working, please check the error logs

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Also, please check wcm tag property for update_asset workflow, if it is true, it will not appear in drop down list. This can tag can be removed from workflow properties and save. This should also be synced with runtime workflow model

krati_garg_0-1671045885721.png

Level 5

Hi @Mani_kumar_ ,

I have rechecked the location of the workflow model and it is as per the given document. But still, the issue persists. I am sharing the workflow model location below for your reference.

Model Design :

/conf/global/settings/workflow/models/dam/update_asset

Runtime model :

/var/workflow/models/dam/update_asset