Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

DAM Smart Tags Assets workflow missing

Level 3

The documentation here - Smart Tags - indicates that it should be possible once Smart Tags are configured to start a workflow named "DAM Smart Tags Assets". I don't see that as an available workflow, though. What did I do wrong? I followed this documentation.  Configuring Smart Tags Cloud Service

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

For anyone who comes across this later, this happened because we did an in-place upgrade. We simply moved the workflow from a clean 6.3 server and everything works now.

We also, incidentally, had to modify our custom schema to include the Smart Tags field because our custom schema didn't include it. More things to worry about for people who heavily customize AEM.     

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Employee

Not sure if you are on the latest 6.3 patch release, I just tested it on 6.3.2.1 and I see the workflow as expected.

You might want to update your local machine to 6.3.2.1 to test it out

Level 3

I don't even see that workflow. What did we do wrong? That's my question.

Employee

Are you on 6.3 or 6.3.2.1 ?

Correct answer by
Level 3

For anyone who comes across this later, this happened because we did an in-place upgrade. We simply moved the workflow from a clean 6.3 server and everything works now.

We also, incidentally, had to modify our custom schema to include the Smart Tags field because our custom schema didn't include it. More things to worry about for people who heavily customize AEM.     

Level 10

Thanks for posting this solution.