Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Policies tab not visible for DAM folders

Level 1

Hi All,

The "Policies" tab in the properties for DAM folder is missing in one of the environments. 

Couldn't find any difference in the permissions for the admin user as well.

Surbhi_P_0-1722342490618.png

Surbhi_P_1-1722342490622.png

Could there be any other setting missing?

Kindly suggest.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Surbhi_P 

I recommend checking with Adobe, as the issue might be due to differences in product service packs or updates.

Packaging a node from stage to production may or may not work. Additionally, please verify using admin credentials, as it could be a permission issue that is hiding the node.

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Surbhi_P 
Please check if you have any folder metadata schema is created and overriding the tabs?

Also check if polices folder is not available only for few projects or all with same instance?

below is the polices JCR node

/libs/dam/gui/content/assets/v2/foldersharewizard/jcr:content/content/items/form/items/wizard/items/settingStep/items/fixedColumns/items/fixedColumn2/items/tabs/items/policies-tab 

Also check below thread if can help

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/asset-folders-unable-to-se... 

Arun Patidar

Level 1

Hi @arunpatidar 

Thank you for the directions. The node itself is missing from the libs structure, hence it is not coming for any project.

/libs/dam/gui/content/assets/v2/foldersharewizard/jcr:content/content/items/form/items/wizard/items/settingStep/items/fixedColumns/items/fixedColumn2/items/tabs/items

Surbhi_P_0-1722349473945.png

what do you suggest should be done in this case?
it is present for me on stage environment, but not on PROD.

Thank you

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Surbhi_P 

I recommend checking with Adobe, as the issue might be due to differences in product service packs or updates.

Packaging a node from stage to production may or may not work. Additionally, please verify using admin credentials, as it could be a permission issue that is hiding the node.

Arun Patidar