Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

DAM Asset Manage Publication Issue with Service Pack 6.5.12.0

Level 1

Hi,

I have recently upgraded to AEM service pack 6.5.12.0. After upgrade, when i am clicking on manage publications option for any dam asset, i am getting an error

Error while processing /mnt/overlay/dam/gui/content/commons/managepublicationwizard

Status 500

Message org.apache.sling.api.resource.PersistenceException: Resource at '/mnt/overlay/dam/gui/content/commons/managepublicationwizard' is not modifiable

Location  /mnt/overlay/dam/gui/content/commons/managepublicationwizard

ParentLocation /mnt/overlay/dam/gui/content/commons

Path  /mnt/overlay/dam/gui/content/commons/managepublicationwizard

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

PallaviShukla_3007_0-1646925999480.png

Not reproducible even with sample assets you provided. Did you overlay/ customazied manage publication wizard in your code by chance?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

hi @saleemr22640314 

We migrated to 6.5.12 today and I am not able to reproduce this issue. Manage Publication is working fine,

Can you give details on what asset you are trying to publish? Try once using this for WKND assets. Are you seeing this issue there?

PallaviShukla_3007_0-1646840243118.png

Level 1

Hi @Pallavi_Shukla_ ,

I tried with /content/dam/core-components-examples/library/sample-assets. I am getting this issue.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

PallaviShukla_3007_0-1646925999480.png

Not reproducible even with sample assets you provided. Did you overlay/ customazied manage publication wizard in your code by chance?