Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Customizing AEM UI

Level 2

Hello, I'm currently working on a Java Connector for aem and my project. I'm currently using aem 6.4. I would just like to ask if it's possible to customize aem in such a way that I can add custom filters? For example, in the screen below:

1757102_pastedImage_0.png

Currently, I can only filter them by active projects or inactive. What I wanted to do is to have a filter for a certain primaryType.

Like... filtering all projects with a primary type of dam:AssetContent or I wanted my projects to be sorted in a specific manner etc.

Is this possible? Thank you in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi rockie-rocafort​, I read the product code for you and it seems the logic for the filtering is hard coded into the query in com.adobe.cq.projects.impl.ProjectStorageProvider.  So in order to override filtering you would need to modify these files:

/libs/cq/gui/components/projects/admin/datasource/projectsdatasource/projectsdatasource.jsp

/libs/cq/gui/components/projects/admin/clientlibs/projects/js/graph.toggle.js

Create a filtering button similar to this one for your additional filtering:

/libs/cq/core/content/projects/jcr:content/actions/secondary/filterActiveProjects

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi rockie-rocafort​, I read the product code for you and it seems the logic for the filtering is hard coded into the query in com.adobe.cq.projects.impl.ProjectStorageProvider.  So in order to override filtering you would need to modify these files:

/libs/cq/gui/components/projects/admin/datasource/projectsdatasource/projectsdatasource.jsp

/libs/cq/gui/components/projects/admin/clientlibs/projects/js/graph.toggle.js

Create a filtering button similar to this one for your additional filtering:

/libs/cq/core/content/projects/jcr:content/actions/secondary/filterActiveProjects