Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Custom replication is blocked in AEM

Level 2

Hi,

I have created a custom replication agent. I also created the TransportHandler for it, where I check the replication type. Based on the replication type, I make an external API call and send some data.

In the Dev environment, it's working fine. But in the UAT environment, when we click "Test Connection" in replication agents, it responds with 200 and works correctly. However, if we activate it, the replication queue is blocked. What could be the issue?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Nesan 

Requesting you to please cross-check the Transport Handler Service is Active via OSGi console.

Under you bundle all services and their status would be visible

Aanchal Sikka

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@Nesan 

Please check the replication logs and error logs. If you find anything specific please share them...

Clear the queue.. Replicate the content thats blocking, check logs

Aanchal Sikka

Level 2

Error during replication of ReplicationAction{type=ACTIVATE, path[0]='/content/web/page/path', time=1721289444312, userId='admin', revision='null'}: com.day.cq.replication.ReplicationException: Unable to replicate content with no transport handler. Check configuration.

above error is printing in Error log

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Nesan 

Requesting you to please cross-check the Transport Handler Service is Active via OSGi console.

Under you bundle all services and their status would be visible

Aanchal Sikka