Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Custom Replication Agent Issues

Level 4

Hi all,

I tried to implement custom replication agent in AEM 6.2 SP1. Bundle gets started, service components are active and everything looks good. I used custom protocol too.

I created new replication agent and when i try to save, i am always getting the below errors

Agent not valid yet, no transport handler for protocol://api/production

com.day.cq.replication.Agent.deded Agent not valid yet. No content builder for protocol

I have looked in to all the forum questions regarding this error and i made sure all the suggestions are followed. I checked for "name" , checked whether all methods are properly overriden or not. I have given transport handler high service ranking.

None of the things i tried are working.

If any one have any suggestions that would be really helpful.

4 Replies

Level 4

Hi,

That is the one i have used as reference and i am running in to the issue. All the steps are almost the same with the exception of i have imported couple of 3rd party jars and added it in Import-Package and Export-package in Maven POM.

Level 10

If you follow that article exactly as is - are you running into problems

Level 4

No, when i deep dive in to the issue, i am running in to the issue when i have external Jars added in Maven POM's. If those are not present then it works, if they are present, then it does not work.

Yet, the bundle will be active, services inside the bundle will be active.

Thanks