Expand my Community achievements bar.

CUG is not triggering

Level 2

Hi All,

i have applied CUG to some page, while accessing this page from the publisher, we are getting redirected to configured login page, but whil accessing the same page through dispatcher we are not getting redirected to login page instea, anonymous users can also access this secured page.

We have made sure that pages are not cachi in dispatcher.

Could you please let me know what is the cause?

and also let me know ho can i debug this.

why anonymous user can access page secured by CUG, while accessing through dispatcher, but can not access while accessing directly the publisher.

regards,

Pavan bukka

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Could you please check if helps?

Creating a Closed User Group

Arun Patidar

Level 10

Did you configure your Dispatcher correctly - if a page is secured by a CUG, then an anonymous user should not be able to access it.

Level 2

Dispatcher does not control the access to secured content to anonymous users, it just forwards the request to publisher. CUG manager on the publisher redirects the anonymous users to configured login page.

In our case CUG manager not redirecting the anonymous users to login page when the request is coming from dispatcher.

Administrator

Permission-sensitive caching enables you to cache secured pages. Dispatcher checks users' access permissions for a page before delivering the cached page. Please have a look at Caching Secured Content

This is great Community article:- http://www.aemcq5tutorials.com/tutorials/implement-cug-aem/

HTH

Kautuk Sahni