Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

CRX Package Filter Include Paths With Specific Segment

Level 2

Is it possible to configure a CRX package filter to include paths with a certain path segment in them?  I want to build a package of all content that has /config/ in the path.  I've tried multiple ways of filtering but no luck.

For example, I tried the below but when I excecute the package coverage preview, it doesn’t show any content being covered:

Root path:  /content
Rules: include .*/config/.*

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Looks to be not working for your use

Tried with the following rule - /content[/a-z]*/config/*.*

Rule including only the content under /content/config but not under different levels e.g. /content/test/config

The regex is valid and matching both cases while validating externally, seems only limited regex supported here

Regards

Albin I

www.albinsblog.com

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Please try this

Root path:  /content
Rules: include *.*/config/*.*

Regards

Albin I

www.albinsblog.com

Level 2

Thanks for the suggestion, but that seems to be invalid.

Get this error when trying to save the package with that rule:

Could not modify package. Dangling meta character '*' near index 0 *.*/config/*.* ^

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Looks to be not working for your use

Tried with the following rule - /content[/a-z]*/config/*.*

Rule including only the content under /content/config but not under different levels e.g. /content/test/config

The regex is valid and matching both cases while validating externally, seems only limited regex supported here

Regards

Albin I

www.albinsblog.com

Level 2

Agree it seems only limited regex is supported and it's not possible to do this with standard package filters.  Haven't tried it but a good solution is probably ACS AEM Commons Query Packager: https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/packagers/query-packager/index.... .