Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Creating project using mvn archtype 23 issue

Level 6

Hi Team,

I was trying tp create project using archetypeVersion=23 but getting error like below.

manikanthar1295_0-1629112815358.png

Let me know how to fix this

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Its Fixed i have used below format of to create the Project

mvn -B archetype:generate -D archetypeGroupId=com.adobe.aem -D archetypeArtifactId=aem-project-archetype -D archetypeVersion=26 -D appTitle="My Project" -D appId="myproject" -D groupId="com.myproject.aem" -D artifactId="myproject-aem-project" -D version="0.0.1-SNAPSHOT" -D aemVersion="6.5.4" -D includeDispatcherConfig=n -D includeExamples=n

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Its Fixed i have used below format of to create the Project

mvn -B archetype:generate -D archetypeGroupId=com.adobe.aem -D archetypeArtifactId=aem-project-archetype -D archetypeVersion=26 -D appTitle="My Project" -D appId="myproject" -D groupId="com.myproject.aem" -D artifactId="myproject-aem-project" -D version="0.0.1-SNAPSHOT" -D aemVersion="6.5.4" -D includeDispatcherConfig=n -D includeExamples=n

Administrator

@manikanthar1295 Thank you for sharing the solution with the community. Keep contributing to this AEM community. Looking forward to more engagement from your side in the future.

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Employee Advisor

Hi @manikanthar1295 

mvn -B archetype:generate -D archetypeGroupId=com.adobe.aem -D archetypeArtifactId=aem-project-archetype -D archetypeVersion=26 -D appTitle="My Project" -D appId="myproject" -D groupId="com.myproject.aem" -D artifactId="myproject-aem-project" -D version="0.0.1-SNAPSHOT" -D aemVersion="6.5.5" -D includeDispatcherConfig=n -D includeExamples=n

I believe this should work!!!

Hope this helps!!!

Thanks