Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Creating Adobe Campaign Forms in AEM

Level 2

Hello,

I am trying to create a campaign(classic) form inside the AEM site as following the instructions here Creating Adobe Campaign Forms in AEM. I think I have succesfully connected to campaign instance from aem instance as shown in picture below(Tell me If there is something else to check in order to be sure that I am connected to campaign). But when I try to create a new page there are no "Adobe Campaign Profile" templates in the template list. I have checked CRXDE Lite and could not found campaign templates in my app's folder too. Do I have to do something else in order to make the campaign templates available in the page creation? Where those templates are come from?

1752653_pastedImage_1.png

These two templates are missing in my AEM instance.

1752655_pastedImage_7.png

Thanks for help.

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

OOTB campaign tempates are stored at "/libs/cq/personalization/templates/campaign"

I believe you need to Overly "/libs/cq/personalization/templates/campaign" to apps and configure " allowedPaths" property on the template and set it to "*" so that it's available.

Check [1] for more details

[1] Page Templates - Static

Level 2

JaideepBrar​ thanks for your reply. I have done that but still does not exists in the new page wizard. Should I do anything else than changing the parameter's value and "Save All" in CRXDE? By the way I cannot see the "Profile" template in the  templates/canpaign folder. Here is the picture.

1752660_pastedImage_0.png

Employee Advisor

I tried on an OOTB 6.4 instance and templates are visible only under "/content/campaigns/we-retail/master". Check the screenshot below.

So, can you go to "http://<host>:<port>/sites.html/content/campaigns/we-retail/master " and try to create a page?

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 10.25.54 AM.png

Level 2

Hi, sorry for delay.

I see only Offer Library template when I try to create page. Here is what I want to achieve: "To create a form on AEM site which will collect personal information from user and send it to the campaign classic instance as recipient data." I found the link in the first post but is there any other ways to do this I can try them too?

1753140_pastedImage_3.png

1753139_pastedImage_2.png