Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Creating a workflow model for specific content fragments

Level 4

How to create workflow for specific content fragments

Example : If i created a one content fragment post created I need to design a workflow for those content fragment if any modification or changes in the master or variation means i need to review and approve that content on that content fragment after the approval the content fragment will be saved or finished

Suggest some ideas, videos,blogs or your experience for this problem...

@arunpatidar 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Nandheswara ,
Create workflow model with two branches. Assign user to workflow. Create Launcher to trigger on modification. Use participant chooser step as per need. 
Approver can decide which branch he wants to move after review. 
If review reject, Take action. May be assign back to initiator(Do as per your use case)

If review Approve, If don't this you need anything. But if you need some custom behaviour. Write a process. 

Create a launcher for CF modification under your path. Adding screenshots.

Workflow2.png

Sample launcher. Update as per your need.
Launcher2.png 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

There are launchers available in AEM, which you can use to automatically trigger the workflow based on the path. For righting the path, you can create your regex for your specific folder.

shaileshbassi_0-1655228376526.png

Thanks

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Nandheswara ,
Create workflow model with two branches. Assign user to workflow. Create Launcher to trigger on modification. Use participant chooser step as per need. 
Approver can decide which branch he wants to move after review. 
If review reject, Take action. May be assign back to initiator(Do as per your use case)

If review Approve, If don't this you need anything. But if you need some custom behaviour. Write a process. 

Create a launcher for CF modification under your path. Adding screenshots.

Workflow2.png

Sample launcher. Update as per your need.
Launcher2.png