Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Create Language Copy Wizard Doesn't Work Correctly

Level 3

Hi Community,

I use AEM 6.4 and I got puzzled with the language copy wizard.

Preconditions:

- a site root created (/content/<brand>);

- a child node is a base language page (say, en_us);

- a translation cloud configuration created under path /conf/<brand>/settings/cloudconfigs/translation/translationcfg/default_translation;

- jcr:content node of the website root has cq:conf property with a link to the confg.

So, as a user, I'd like to see the cloud configuration in the 2nd tab of language copy wizard and its path in path picker (#1 on the screen cap). I also would like to have access to configuration page through the link (#2 on the screen cap).Untitled.png

However, the wizard doesn't show the path and the link works not as I expect (it goes to original /libs cloud translation configuration).

Nevertheless, if I manually choose the configuration from the path picker, then everything works as expected (as you can see on the screen cap).

So I took some time debugging how it works and I found that the desired behavior will be displayed only if either url path has suffix or parameter 'item' with current page as a value. (If you need more details, please see ConfigPathBrowserImpl#getCurrentPage() )

Could you please help me on that? Is it a bug?

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Sergei

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

This does appear to be a bug. I recommend reporting this to the custom care team so it can be fixed.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

This does appear to be a bug. I recommend reporting this to the custom care team so it can be fixed.