Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Create A/B experiences in AEM6.2 using Adobe Target

Level 1

Hey Guys,

I am trying to create A/B testing using AEM 6.2 author environment.  As a prerequisite cloud configuration using at.js is set up successfully and tested (as a result i can see AEM experiences reflecting on Adobe Target cloud).

Steps followed to create A/B experience is -

1- go to Targeting mode

2- select a brand and create an activity selecting "Adobe Target" as the target engine, Activity type as "A/B" testing

3- For "default" experience  not doing anything

4-For ExpA, i m targeting a component ,then going to settings and changing the configuration as below

Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 11.11.24 AM.png

After selecting the above target engine when I click on the "tik" mark ( tik mark next to cross mark) , I am getting the below error

Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 10.58.41 AM.png

The page on which I m applying personalization has cloud configuration property and personalization property

Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 11.16.29 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-03 at 11.18.34 AM.png

I checked the page source and seeing all the javascript js files  related  to at.js and cloud configurations divs are created successfully.

I am wondering what is going wrong.

Anybody has any clue about this issue ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Feike Visser,

This is an known bug in AEM 6.2 SP1 CFP-7.

I was using this version. Adobe daycare informed that they have fixed it in CFP-10. We will upgrade to the latest version CFP-14 and will check whether everything is fine.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Can you set the targeting engine to 'adobe target' on the component just after the targeting?

Level 1

Hi Feike,

Yes set the targeting engine just after targeting the component, still the same error.

Once i target the component, immediately setting icon becomes visible and then i clicked in settings icon and set the targeting engine to Adobe Target in a single go.

I thing i have noticed is that in Targeting mode , the error will appear for a second and will vanish immediately . When I will change back to edit mode or preview mode , the same "could not find script.jsp" error (mentioned above with screenshot )will appear on the page

Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 12.10.13 PM.png

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Feike Visser,

This is an known bug in AEM 6.2 SP1 CFP-7.

I was using this version. Adobe daycare informed that they have fixed it in CFP-10. We will upgrade to the latest version CFP-14 and will check whether everything is fine.