Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

COVID-19 Tracker using API calls in India | AEM 6.5.5 | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

COVID-19 Tracker using API calls in India | AEM 6.5.5 by AEM Queries & Solutions

Abstract

Hope you all are doing good!!
In this article we will see how we can implement a COVID-19 Tracker in AEM Server. I have used the open source Postman API’s to get the latest State and District wise data.

I have used below APIs to get the data related to COVID-19 in India
1. State & District wise API to get the data based on State and District.
2. Raw data of Infected people to get details of each and every person got infected due to COVID-19
3. Total State wise Data to get the increase in the cases everyday and tested people report in India.

To get the response of one of the API is have used Postman to study and analyse the data and filter out what is required.

This API can be handled in AEM servlet or Java class to get the response in AEM and filter out the data which is required for the implementation to create a dashboard in AEM pages.

I have used the below code snippet to get the response in form of JSON and later fetched the data which was required to be displayed on the dashboard.

Read Full Blog

COVID-19 Tracker using API calls in India | AEM 6.5.5

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

@kautuk_sahni It will be more helpful, if we tag the Blog author as well to these discussion blogs, so that we can discuss more here itself. (Drives users to community as well as more problem statements)

Administrator

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I personally want this to happen. But the problem here is, sometimes Author is not in the Community OR they have multiple profiles OR they have a profile with Company Email ID that they might have switched. So, tagging the Author is difficult. But, I am working on a Way to invite all the Authors to the Community so that I can tag them. Appreciate your feedback.  

Kautuk Sahni