Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Could not get service from ref [javax.servlet.Servlet, javax.servlet.ServletConfig, java.io.Serializable]

Level 2

Hi,

While deploying our  application we are getting a WARN which says:

*WARN* [FelixFrameworkWiring] org.apache.sling.servlets.resolver [org.apache.sling.servlets.resolver.SlingServletResolver(593)] Could not get service from ref [javax.servlet.Servlet, javax.servlet.ServletConfig, java.io.Serializable]

Is this an expected behavior from OSGi bundles (Services may appear/disappear at any time).
Any pointers to solve this issue would be helpful.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi jond1978

Agreeing with Scoots post, Service do not behave randomly.

Just for the reference, i would like you to go through the below mentioned article and gauge if you can find some ambiguity in the way you are doing the OSGi deployment. 

It is covering creation of OSGi service and how to deploy it.

Link:- https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/first-osgi.html

I hope this would help you.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

In AEM - services do not randomly appear and disappear. Are you seeing any strange behaviour in your application. Is your servlet working properly? 

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi jond1978

Agreeing with Scoots post, Service do not behave randomly.

Just for the reference, i would like you to go through the below mentioned article and gauge if you can find some ambiguity in the way you are doing the OSGi deployment. 

It is covering creation of OSGi service and how to deploy it.

Link:- https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/first-osgi.html

I hope this would help you.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Level 1

Hi @kautuk_sahni 
The link you have shared, takes to me some page. Attached is the screenshot of the page. Could you please tell me where is the right page that shows the solution? 

Thank you

Screenshot 2023-01-11 090628.png