Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Connection AEM 6.1 with Adobe Digital Publishing Solution

Level 2
Hello,
I'm trying to connect a local instance of AEM 6.1 to my Adobe Digital Publishing SOLUTION  account. 
I created a connector using the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite under tools/operation/cloud/cloud services. Entered the credential to my master account. Tested the connection to make sure it worked. So far so good.

I then proceeded to the page, using the Apps menu on the left hand side. Clicked the create button on the top nag menu. Now based on the video I watched at https://helpx.adobe.com/digital-publishing-solution/how-to/cms-integration.html?set=digital-publishi... I was expecting to get a create app submenu, unfortunately this was not so. I only have a create folder submenu. What am I missing here. Do I need some additional configuration.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

-Alain  
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I found the issue. I was not aware I needed cq-6.1.0-apps-featurepack-1.0.10.zip. After installing this package my issue was resolved. Thanks

-Alain

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

I found the issue. I was not aware I needed cq-6.1.0-apps-featurepack-1.0.10.zip. After installing this package my issue was resolved. Thanks

-Alain

Level 2

Thank you for the reply smacdonald2008. Unfortunately this documentation is to integrate with Adobe Digital Publishing suite not Adobe Digital Publishing SOLUTION. In the video mentioned above the managing is done at the apps level not the publication. Or there something I'm missing.

-Alain