Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Configuration missing on Live Copy tab of page properties

Level 6

We do not see "Configuration" section on Live Copy tab of page properties in our non-prod and prod AEM. We are only seeing "Source" and "Status" sections. But its visible in my local AEM.

Does anyone know how to bring it there? 

tempsnip.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @salamswapnil 

All the properties are inherited from the OOTB path below:
/libs/wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage/tabs/livecopy/items/column/items/configuration

Please see if anyone has overridden the path and the configuration node might have been removed from the /apps path so it's not showing on the page. Once you add it back it, you should be able to see the configuration tab on all the pages.

Here is a link for more info about live copy: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-64/administering/introduction/msm-livecop...

Hope this helps!
Thanks!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @salamswapnil please verify that on non-prod & prod, you have this node present at jcr:content level:

bilala23933647_0-1616147906323.png

this happens when you inherit the LiveSyncConfig from the parent.

Thanks,

Bilal.

Level 6
Yes @bilal_ahmad. Its there on all live copy root pages. So if my page path is /content/site/us/en/test-page then cq:LiveSyncConfig node is present on /content/site/us/en/jcr:content.

Community Advisor

Hey @salamswapnil,

As my friend @Asutosh_Jena_ said, the Configuration section is being inherited from /libs/wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage/tabs/livecopy/items/column/items/configuration. Please take a look at your page component dialog's inheritance if that has been overridden and the structure is exactly same in your local+prod as well?

Thanks, Bilal

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @salamswapnil 

All the properties are inherited from the OOTB path below:
/libs/wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage/tabs/livecopy/items/column/items/configuration

Please see if anyone has overridden the path and the configuration node might have been removed from the /apps path so it's not showing on the page. Once you add it back it, you should be able to see the configuration tab on all the pages.

Here is a link for more info about live copy: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-64/administering/introduction/msm-livecop...

Hope this helps!
Thanks!

Level 6
@Asutosh_Jena_ We found the issue with your hint. We have not overridden it but the configuration node itself is missing at /libs/wcm/foundation/components/basicpage/v1/basicpage/tabs/livecopy/items/column/items in all environments which is very strange. Thank you very much...!!!