Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

\/Conf folder in crxde changes to git

Level 2

Hi All,

Can any one help me to sorted out about the below thing:

I need to push the changes from /conf folder in crxde to git via git commit, so it will be merged into develop branch then deployed into Dev environment and higher environment.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

That should not be an issue. You should just make your change and add a filter option that will do the trick.

The filter.xml consists of a set of filter elements, each with a mandatory root attribute and an optional list of include and exclude child elements. The include and exclude elements can be added as optional children to the filter element to allow more fine grained filtering of the subtree during import and export. 

define something like this

<workspaceFilter version="1.0">
<filter root="/apps/project1" />
<filter root="/etc/project1">
    <exclude pattern=".*\.gif" />
    <include pattern="/etc/project1/static(/.*)?" />
</filter>
<filter root="/conf/*" />
</workspaceFilter>

You should refer this for more details on filter.xml

https://jackrabbit.apache.org/filevault/filter.html 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

You can add the path in the filter.xml.

<filter root="/conf*"/>
</workspaceFilter>

Himanshu Jain

Level 7

@Manikanth_gvs ,can you please elaborate what exactly you are trying to achieve. Are you planning to move your changes from code repository to environment? or you are planning to make changes in CRXDE and wants it to float to your local repository?

Level 2

@tusharbias, Actually i have some configuration done in my local at /conf folder, My intension is i need to commit these changes to repo. 

Correct answer by
Level 7

That should not be an issue. You should just make your change and add a filter option that will do the trick.

The filter.xml consists of a set of filter elements, each with a mandatory root attribute and an optional list of include and exclude child elements. The include and exclude elements can be added as optional children to the filter element to allow more fine grained filtering of the subtree during import and export. 

define something like this

<filter root="/apps/project1" />
<filter root="/etc/project1">
    <exclude pattern=".*\.gif" />
    <include pattern="/etc/project1/static(/.*)?" />
</filter>
<filter root="/conf/*" />
</workspaceFilter>

You should refer this for more details on filter.xml

https://jackrabbit.apache.org/filevault/filter.html