Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Compilation error while deploying the project to the aem local cloud instance (aem-sdk-2024.4.15787.20240404T134829Z-231200).

Level 2

Getting Compilation error while deploying the project to the aem cloud instance (aem-sdk-2024.4.15787.20240404T134829Z-231200).

shafali12_0-1718171620831.png

Could someone please provide the lead on this, appreciate your assistance.

@arunpatidar @EstebanBustamante @aanchal-sikka @Rohan_Garg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @shafali12

I have couple of inputs here - 

1. Try using the following build command mvn clean install -PautoInstallPackage -Padobe-public

Double check your settings.xml has the adobe-public profile in it - Reference How to set up the Adobe Maven Repository

2. Check your filter rules once to make sure all the i18n are included in the filter.xml

3. As a fail-safe, try removing the untracked changes and then re-trigger the build.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Rohan Garg

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @shafali12

I have couple of inputs here - 

1. Try using the following build command mvn clean install -PautoInstallPackage -Padobe-public

Double check your settings.xml has the adobe-public profile in it - Reference How to set up the Adobe Maven Repository

2. Check your filter rules once to make sure all the i18n are included in the filter.xml

3. As a fail-safe, try removing the untracked changes and then re-trigger the build.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Rohan Garg

Community Advisor

Hi, 

Are you compiling a valid cloud project (a project with an AEM cloud structure)? From what I can see, you have some violations in where things are located, or there may be items that cannot be deployed due to filters preventing it. Please check this thread, as it will likely solve your issue: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/interesting-error-with-fil... 

Esteban Bustamante