Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Commerce Component issue

Level 3

1. How can I use product component directly in my code in such a way that it should pick all products from etc/commerce/product node and create different add to cart form for different products?

2. For Product component, we cant directly use it in our code like <cq:include path="abc" resourceType="commerce/components/product">

3. How can we create more than one shopping cart i.e. suppose I want to provide a provision to user for ordering products as well as to get a demo of those products. So for every user the mycart should be displaying two types of cart one is for actual order and other is just for demo purpose. Any idea how we can do that?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

This is an area where we will be improving our community articles and providing more content to address issues like this. For now - the best way to learn about commerce component is to look at the out of the commerce components. Look at the code and learn how they work. 

See this AEM doc topic to learn about these out of the box components. 

https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/cq/5-6-1/ecommerce/eCommerce-framework.html

Also - I will get support to look at this thread. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

This is an area where we will be improving our community articles and providing more content to address issues like this. For now - the best way to learn about commerce component is to look at the out of the commerce components. Look at the code and learn how they work. 

See this AEM doc topic to learn about these out of the box components. 

https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/cq/5-6-1/ecommerce/eCommerce-framework.html

Also - I will get support to look at this thread. 

Level 3

That would be great, I'm waiting for it & will try to contribute as much as I can do from my end.