Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.RolloutConfigManagerFactoryImpl RolloutConfig /libs/msm/wcm/rolloutconfigs/activate is invalid: Failed to resolve Factory with id rep:policy, maybe Service is uninstalled

Level 2

I am getting the below error many times in logs

com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.RolloutConfigManagerFactoryImpl RolloutConfig /libs/msm/wcm/rolloutconfigs/activate is invalid: Failed to resolve Factory with id rep:policy, maybe Service is uninstalled

Does any one know the reason, using AEM 6.5

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Please file an issue with Adobe support, it looks like that this logic tries to handle all child nodes as rollout configs, even child nodes with a special meaning. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

Hi @Manu_Mathew_ 

Thanks for the update, 

In the reference link, error is showing up in logs for a node for which we have a liveAction or liveActionName.
But in my case the error is coming as we need some permissions for the node and a rep:policy node is generated, i dont have any liveAction for rep:policy node as such and AEM is treating this rep:policy node as well like an OSGI service

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Please file an issue with Adobe support, it looks like that this logic tries to handle all child nodes as rollout configs, even child nodes with a special meaning.