Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

com.day.cq.collab.cq-collab-wiki issues in error.log on startup [migrated AEM6.1]

Level 2

Hi everybody. After a migration from CQ5.5. to AEM 6.1 we have quite some log error entries in the error log on startup. Most of them refer to either the com.day.cq.collab.cq-collab-wiki package or the com.day.cq.dam.cq-dam-indesign package.

A full log-dump is attached to this post.

I saw a post from 2013 that referred to a Hotfix for CQ 5.6. I obviously cannot use this hotfix since we use AEM 6.1. What solution can you recommend to get a clean log?

Also I'm interested in the Bundles causing this [Day Communique 5 SocialCollab Wiki] and [Day Communique 5 DAM InDesign Integration]. What functionality do they belong to? 

Regards

D

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Yes, although I don't know exactly why those bundles remain after the upgrade, the only thing that would be affected would be the geometrixx samples.

Do you have more than one cq-socialcommunities-pkg showing up in your package manager?

Also, could you provide the basic steps you took to perform the upgrade?  

- JK

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 2

UPDATE: A little finding at https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-1/release-notes/deprecated-removed-features.html

Could it be that the features in question were removed as part of the Social Communities? 

See:

Social CommunitiesRemove OSGi bundle and components that provide support for OpenSocialThere is no replacement in the product.

Level 2

Hey JK,

thanks a lot for your input. So my guess was right, those bundles were dropped or replaced by the communities feature? 

We do not have any Social Communities respectively do not have any content to migrate here. Can I safely turn of / remove the bundles in question without having any sideeffects?

Correct answer by
Level 9

Yes, although I don't know exactly why those bundles remain after the upgrade, the only thing that would be affected would be the geometrixx samples.

Do you have more than one cq-socialcommunities-pkg showing up in your package manager?

Also, could you provide the basic steps you took to perform the upgrade?  

- JK