Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

com.adobe.cq.sightly.WCMScriptHelper Failed to locate script webpush.html.

Level 1

Every time I visit some pages I get an error message "com.adobe.cq.sightly.WCMScriptHelper Failed to locate script webpush.html". Has anyone ever had something like this? please show me another way to fix it

5 Replies

Community Advisor

@ducpm196 what AEM version you are using ?. If you are using AEM 6.5, please upgrade to latest Service Pack and check.

Level 1
Thanks Bhuwan_B. I am using aem 6.5 but I can't update service pack right now. Is there any other way to fix it?

Level 6

@ducpm196 : So since from when you are facing this issue.? Have you changed any configuration ? If you have not changed anything or suddenly u are getting this issue then you try to re-start your server and share your logs and snapshot of the page for the better knowing. Thanks

Community Advisor

Hi @ducpm196,

Cross check if you have any other files/scripts that displays as "Failed to load script .." as you access page. 

If it is only webpush.html, check the significance of this file with respect to your project specific page component. 

Also, cross check in other site pages like we-retail + in all environments to narrow down if its project specific or environment specific respectively. 

Level 2

com.adobe.cq.sightly.WCMScriptHelper Failed to locate script filter-sorting.html.
I am also got this error. But I found the issue in my component.
In my component, I have included the filter-sorting.html. But filter-sorting.html file is not created

<sly data-sly-include="filter-sorting.html"></sly>

So it throwed the error in the log. After  add the html file, error is gone