Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Cloud configuration option not coming within Cloud Services tab of page properties in AEM

Level 1

Hi,

I am new to content fragments models and using the Adobe link https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-manager-learn/getting-started-with-aem-headless/ch... I am creating the same however I am facing one issue that after performing step 5 - d from the above document I am not able to find the Cloud configuration option within the cloud services tab and there is only one option to select Cloud service configuration. Can someone please suggest what might be missing?

Note:- Using AEM 6.3 version with latest SP installed. Also in the adobe documentation link given above there is one video on the page within which there are 2 properties shown within the Cloud Services tab but I am only able to see one.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

It's a limitation of AEM 6.3, You should plan an upgrade.

As a workaround add configuration manually, for example: “cq:conf= /conf/we-retails” property into the Asset folder jcr:content node.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

It's a limitation of AEM 6.3, You should plan an upgrade.

As a workaround add configuration manually, for example: “cq:conf= /conf/we-retails” property into the Asset folder jcr:content node.

Level 1

I tried that and when I created a fragment after that I am getting an error such as:

org.apache.sling.api.scripting.ScriptEvaluationException: org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP: An error occurred at line: 70 in the jsp file: /libs/dam/cfm/admin/components/authoring/contenteditor/contenteditor.jsp The method supportsVariations() is undefined for the type ContentFragment 67: if (fragment == null) { 68: return; 69: } 70: boolean supportsVariations = fragment.supportsVariations(); 71: 72: // resolve ":last" pseudo variation 73: if (":last".equals(variation)) {

Cannot serve request to /editor.html/content/dam/eifu/content-fragments/test in /libs/dam/cfm/admin/components/authoring/contenteditor/contenteditor.jsp

Exception:

org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly.SightlyException: org.apache.sling.api.scripting.ScriptEvaluationException: org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP: 

An error occurred at line: 70 in the jsp file: /libs/dam/cfm/admin/components/authoring/contenteditor/contenteditor.jsp
The method supportsVariations() is undefined for the type ContentFragment
67:     if (fragment == null) {
68:         return;
69:     }
70:     boolean supportsVariations = fragment.supportsVariations();
71: 
72:     // resolve ":last" pseudo variation
73:     if (":last".equals(variation)) {

Employee
AEM 6.3.3.0 you have to enable com.adobe.cq.dam.cfm.impl.conf.StructuredFragmentsFeature.config. Did you enable it?

Level 1
yes DAM Structured Content Fragments config checkbox (Is Active) has been enabled within the felix console. I believe after installing a latest service pack for aem 6.3 this is automatically checked.